Using Decorative Concrete To Increase
Appeal Of Interior Floors
Concrete does not have to be grey, dull, or boring it doesn’t have to look like concrete at all. Concrete floors can be used as the main decoration in homes and businesses because they can be installed specifically to breathe life back into space. If you’re struggling with design and flooring, consider the following options for your floors.
Metallic Epoxy Coating
Adding metallic flooring into any room can transform the entire ambiance of the room itself. With colors and patterns ranging from elegant to rustic and punk, metallic epoxy floors are suited for all tastes. If you’re someone looking to express themselves proud and bold, then metallic epoxy designs are made for you.
- They are resistant to mold, mildew, and harmful bacteria
- Metallic floors hide imperfections and blemishes in concrete
- Don’t fear, metallic epoxy does not breakdown, scratch, or stain
Acid Stained Concrete
Staining concrete offers beautiful, yet subtle, earth tones for flooring decoration. These. Colors are great for anyone who likes quieter decorations or for rooms that have a lot going on without the floors being loud as well. Either way, acid staining is an economically long-term decision for flooring décor.
- This is permanent and will not peel away
- Complements colors on the walls and helps lighten up rooms with a lot of windows
- Enhances the quality of your floors and your home’s value
This is a trend that is coming into its own among new homeowners and business owners alike because polished concrete floors offer more than just a pretty face. These floors create modern rustic in living rooms and kitchens alike. This is a luxury those who enjoy pure and simple beauty would enjoy.
- These floors will last for decades
- They do not require expensive or extensive cleaning or cleaners
- Polished concrete floors can be installed to be slip and heat-resistant
Stamped concrete is coming in from the sun! these floors are beautiful and versatile. Known for enhancing the exterior of your home, stamped concrete interior surfaces dazzle guests and visitors alike. Rich in diversity, stamped surfaces truly are unlimited flooring!
- Mimic stone, tile, or wood
- Great for kitchens, living rooms, and dining areas
- Creates a cohesive demeanor if you match outdoor walkways with indoor flooring