Changing Interior Design
- Wide range of base colors to choose from
- The option to use metallic pigments to create a special flooring
- The option to have logos or emblems installed directly into the flooring
- A wide range of designs can be achieved such as tile, woods and even natural stones
- A sky full of puffy clouds
- Waves crashing into beaches
- Slow flowing lava
- A pure glitter flooring!
Well, there you have it, all of the reasons why interior designers are making the switch to epoxy flooring systems more than ever before. Even though it sounds easy enough to DIY, we recommend only using professional contractors for this task as it can determine how long the epoxy will last, how durable it is and even the warranty that most contractors offer with epoxy flooring. No matter what path you go down, we wish you the best of luck on all of the home improvements that you make in the future!